YOU MAY FEEL DEPRESSED, REJECTED, DOWN, LOW SPIRITED, GLOOMY, DISCOURAGED, SAD, BLUE, OVERWHELMED OR UNHAPPY AND EVERY PROBLEM MAY SEEM MUCH BIGGER THAN IT REALLY IS.

When you’re feeling down, everything may seem very bleak, and it may seem hard for you to keep your eyes on God. You may feel Depressed, Down, Sad, Gloomy, Unhappy, Blue, Distressed, Rejected, Low Spirited, Discouraged and Overwhelmed, and every problem may seem much bigger than it really is.

#1 Remember God hears you – Cry out to God

Psalm 34:17-20, When the righteous cry for help, the Lord hears and delivers them out of all their troubles. The Lord is near to the brokenhearted and saves the crushed in spirit. Many are the afflictions of the righteous, but the Lord delivers him out of them all. He keeps all his bones; not one of them is broken.

Psalm 18:6, In my distress I called upon the LORD; to my God I cried for help. From his temple he heard my voice, and my cry to him reached his ears.

Philippians 4:6-7, do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

#2 Remember God is with you – Trust God.

Feeling Down and Out? Shift your focus. Instead of constantly looking around at your circumstances, please, fix your eyes on God. God is with you. God will never abandon you. God has a plan for you, and it’s good. Please, fix your eyes on Jesus.

Joshua 1:9, Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be frightened, and do not be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.”

Deuteronomy 31:6, Be strong and courageous. Do not fear or be in dread of them, for it is the Lord your God who goes with you. He will not leave you or forsake you.

Jeremiah 29:11, For I know the plans I have for you,” says the Lord. “They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope.

John 14:1, Let not your hearts be troubled. Believe in God; believe also in me.

Isaiah 26:3, You keep him in perfect peace whose mind is stayed on you, because he trusts in you.

#3 Remember all that God has done for you – Praise God, & Give Thanks.

“A Thankful Heart is a Happy Heart” – Let’s take a minute to reflect on all the good things God has done for us, count our blessings, and give thanks.

Psalm 103:2, Let all that I am praise the LORD; may I never forget the good things he does for me.

Psalm 103:1-2, Bless the LORD, O my soul: and all that is within me, bless his holy name. Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits.

Psalm 118:1, Oh give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; for his steadfast love endures forever.

#4 Remember God is All Powerful – Be Strong in the Lord. His Grace is enough.

Going through some difficult, trying or overwhelming times? Please, find strength in God. His grace is sufficient for us, no mater what we are going through.

Ephesians 6:10, Finally, be strong in the Lord and in the strength of his might.

Zephaniah 3:17, The LORD your God is in your midst, a mighty one who will save; he will rejoice over you with gladness; he will quiet you by his love; he will exult over you with loud singing.

2 Corinthians 12:9, But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.”

Jeremiah 32:27, “Behold, I am the LORD, the God of all flesh; is anything too difficult for Me?”

#5 Having a bad Day? – This too shall pass, by God’s grace.

2 Corinthians 4:17, For our present troubles are small and won’t last very long. Yet they produce for us a glory that vastly outweighs them and will last forever.

Matthew 11:28, Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.

Romans 8:28, And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to his purpose.

Job 8:21, He will once again fill your mouth with laughter and your lips with shouts of joy.

#6 Remember who you are in Christ, and all you have in Christ – Choose Joy.

Sadness, Worry, Fear and Discouragement are some of the most underestimated tools the enemy tries to use to render us powerless in the Kingdom of God. Dear friends, please let us shake off worry and anxiety, fear, sadness & discouragement in Jesus’ name, and instead Choose Joy! Let us remember not what the devil says about us, not what others say about us – But instead what our heavenly Father says about us and what God thinks of us. Dear Friend, You are child of God once you receive God . You are God’s temple. You are loved by God, cherished by God. God wants to use you for his glory. And God’s opinion is the only opinion that truly matters, at the end of the day.

John 1:12, But to all who did receive him, who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God.

1 Peter 2:9, But you are a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, God’s special possession, that you may declare the praises of him who called you out of darkness into his wonderful light.

1 John 3:1, See what kind of love the Father has given to us, that we should be called children of God; and so we are.

1 Corinthians 3:16, Do you not know that you are God’s temple and that God’s Spirit dwells in you?

Romans 8:1, There is therefore now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus.

Isaiah 43:1, Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by name, you are mine.

#7 Remember how much God Loves you – We truly have reason to rejoice.

God loves us sooooo very much. God wants us to live joyful lives, to the glory of His name. We have reason to rejoice.

Jeremiah 31:3, The Lord appeared to us in the past, saying: I have loved you with an everlasting love; I have drawn you with loving-kindness.

Psalm 48:9, Within your temple, O God, we meditate on your unfailing love.

Lamentations 3:22 – 25, Because of the LORD’s great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail. They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness. I say to myself, “The LORD is my portion; therefore I will wait for him.” The LORD is good to those whose hope is in him, to the one who seeks him.

1 Thessalonians 5:16-18, Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

Philippians 4:19, And my God will supply every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus.

Psalm 16:11, You make known to me the path of life; in your presence there is fullness of joy; at your right hand are pleasures forevermore.

Romans 15:13, May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope.

Philippians 1:3-4, I thank God every time I remember you. In all my prayers for all of you, I always pray with joy.

"
I pray you found these Scriptures Inspirational, Encouraging & Uplifting.
Sending you a big Hug – May you always find joy and peace in God’s presence."

#Blessed_Evening

©JACOB MOKOIT KIPKEMOI®™°√

Copyright ©2017

Comments

Most Viewes Post

THE PROBLEM WITH FAMILIARITY.

DECLARE GOD'S WORD OVER YOUR SITUATION

FOUR DANGEROUS SYMPTOMS OF PRIDE.

HE GIVES HIS ANGELS CHARGE OVER YOU